Mathew 18: 1-11
1. At that moment the disciples drew near to Y’shua and said, Who indeed is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?
2. And Y’shua called a child and made him stand in their midst.
3. And said, “Truely I say to you, that unless you change and become like children, you will not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.
4. He therefore who humbles himself like this child, he will be great in the Kingdom of Heaven.
5. And he that receives one like this child in my name receives me.
6. And anyone who harms one of these little ones that believes in me, it would be better for him that the millstone of a donkey would be hung on his neck and he be sunk into the depths of the sea.
7. Woe to the world because of offenses. It is neccessary for offenses that should come, but woe to the man by whose offenses come.
8. And if your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and cast it away from you. For it is better to enter into life lame, than while you are maimed, while you have two hands or two feet to fall into the fire that is everlasting.
9. And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out and cast it away from you, for it is better with you that with one eye you enter into life than while you have two eyes to fall into the Gehenna of fire.
10. See to it that you do not dispise one of these little ones. I say to you, for their Messengers in heaven at all times see the face of my Father who is in heaven.
11. For the Son of man has come to save that which was lost.
Scriptures taken from the AENT/Aramaic English New Testament