Mathew 18: 23-35
23. Because of this the Kingdom of Heaven likened to a king who desired to take an accounting of his servants.
24. And when he began to take an accounting they brought him one who owed ten thousand talents.
25. And when he had no way to repay, his master commanded that he be sold, he and his wife and his children and everything that he owns and he repay.
26. And that servant fell down and worshipped him and said, My master be patient with me and everything I will repay to you.
27. And the master of that servant had compassion and released him and forgave him his debt.
28. Now that servant went out and found one of his fellow servants who owed him one hundred denarii, and he seized him and was choking him and said to him, Give to me that which you owe to me.
29. And that fellow servant fell down upon his feet beseeching him and said to him, Be patient with me and I will repay you.
30. And he did not want to but went and cast him into prison until he paid him what he owed him.
31. And when their fellow servants saw the thing that had happened, it saddened them very much, and they made known to their master all that had happened.
32. Then his master called him and said to him, Evil Servant! I forgave you all of that debt because you beseeched me.
33. Was it not right for you to have mercy on your fellow servant as I had mercy on you.
34. And his master was angry and delivered him to the scourgers until he repaid everything that he owed him.
35. Likewise, my Father who is in heaven will do to you unless you forgive each man his brother his offenses from your heart.
Scriptures taken from the AENT/Aramaic English New Testament
You must be logged in to post a comment.